All times are in Eastern Time unless otherwise noted.
- This event has passed.
Day of Action Advothon
March 23, 2022 @ 12:00 pm–4:00 pm EDT
Join us for 20 minutes or more on our Day of Action Advothon! Along with AMSA – DFA will be hosting this to celebrate the 12th Anniversary of the Affordable Care Act being signed into law.
NOTE: If you wish to participate – click on the Zoom Link when you are ready to join on March 23 – registration is not necessary.
Participants will step into our “Advothon Zoom Room” to be connected with a call script and connect with your senators to talk about:
- Negotiating Medicare drug prices
- Medicare Hearing aid Benefit
- Expanding the premium tax credit for ACA Marketplace plans – expires in December 2022, impacting 9M people
- Supporting Medicaid expansion in non-expansion states, which will impact 4M people
- Extending postpartum care in Medicaid to 12 months (currently 3 months minimum)
- Capping insulin prices at $35
- Mental Health Care overhaul which will include a comprehensive, all-hands-on-deck strategy to build the capacity of the mental health care system through increased virtual and in-person visits.